Sunday, February 27, 2011

Miami.. it is our turn!!

Whats going on people!!!

 It has been a minute since I have made a post, as some of you know I was running for office, and there area lot of rules with that about blogs, etc…. so anyway I’m back!!!

On to the new post…
I got the idea for this post from someone on Facebook who posted a video they made to parody the new C-Lo Green song: “F-You.”   Here is the original song:… beware it is the explicit version:  


Ok, so now that you know where our starting point is we will continue.  So this school, I believe it was GWU made a parody of this song, and related it to law school.  I will admit it is pretty funny, the first line is as follows:

“I see you with your hand up in every single class..and I’m like F-you…
I guess straight A’s first semester made you and ass… and I’m like F-you…”
So yea, take a look:

Awesome!

Ok, so here is the thing, I was talking to someone and they told me that GWU does this all the time. So I began to think… why? Not why do they do it, but why don’t WE do it. (For those of you who don’t go to The U, I am talkin about The University of Miami School of Law.  I say we get together, and do something… not just talk about doing it, but actually do it.  The first thing we need to do is find a song, the question I ask is which song?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment